I'd like to mention a couple of enhancements for the dialog editor:
1) The Cut, Copy, Delete and Lock/Unlock toolbar buttons do not have a disabled bitmap so when they are not enabled, the spaces on the toolbar where they are displayed appear empty.
2) I would like to see anchors supported by the designer
3) It would be nice if I could resize all dialogs for a theme.
4) It would be really great if it was possible to specify a "base dialog" so that customisations could be made to this one dialog and they would appear in all dialogs being used.
5) If I go to close the Dialog Editor and I have made changes that haven't been saved, I don't get prompted to save changes before exiting. Have lost many changes because of this.
6) There is a bug when invoking the dialog editor by selecting another dialog while a current dialog is being modified. It raises an AV sometimes.
7) If the theme has an icon/bitmap displayed (such as bluewave) at the top left, it'd be nice if I could apply the ICON associated with the project (on the Summary Information page) to be this icon for all dialog pages in the install. (this wouldn't really be required if point 4 was implemented).
I am currently using IA3 so apologies if these are already in IA2005.
Congrats on an excellent installation application.