1. I assume you will copy the contents of the 7z file into C:\Temp.

2. After extraction, look in C:\Temp. You will see the following files and folders.
    BokkiePlugin
    BokkieRuntimes
    BokkieTestPlugin
    Bokkie.reg

3. Double-click Bokkie.reg to register the plugin for IA to use.

4. I have compiled the two dotnet solutions and the dlls have been copied to BokkieRuntimes. Note; I used
Resharper to refactor both solutions and I let it refactor the code according to its own suggestions. The
two solutions use framework version 2.0. I only have VS2010 and VS2012 installed. If you don't have VS2010
you probably won't be able to open the solutions. You can create solutions of the same name in VS2008 and
you will be able to copy the source files into it as they don't use anything specific to VS2010/12. If you
change the source copy the dlls to BokkieRuntimes if only to keep everything together in one place.

5. BokkieRuntimes contains everything needed for the plugin. I edited the two bridge ini files and these
appear to be correct.

6. BokkieTestPlugin contains the IA project that uses the plugin. For consistency (and recommendation)
the project should be set to uncompressed. At the top of the MSIcode window, you'll see the only
reference to the Bokkie plugin. You'll also see it listed (assuming you did step 3 above) in the list of
plugins on the right-hand side of the MSIcode window.

Notice that I have added every file in BokkieRuntimes to the support files node. If you build the media,
take a look inside the Release folder and navigate down to:

    C:\Temp\BokkieTestPlugin\Release\Uncompressed\data\OFFLINE.

On my machine there are two folders only inside OFFLINE:

    mMSI.dll which contains one file only mMSIExec.dll.
    BokkieDesignTimeBridge.dll which is empty.

If I copy anything into BokkieRuntimes I also copy the same files into BokkieTestPlugin as well. I don't know
if that is necessary but bear it in mind.

That's it. I'd like to hear from anyone who can get my skeleton plugin to work.

Peter.