What are the performance and stability regressions for moving to IA 32.40 (X15)

Got a problem you cannot solve? Try here.
BartWilson

What are the performance and stability regressions for moving to IA 32.40 (X15)

Postby BartWilson » Mon May 08, 2023 9:51 am

I'm curious if anyone knows what the important performance and stability regressions that have been found that recommend we upgrade to the InstallAware 32.40 (X15) version?

Many times when doing an upgrade my web media packages break and thus I have to rebuild and setup a brand new external web path for them to be found given I cannot upgrade installers already in the field.

pfennig

Re: What are the performance and stability regressions for moving to IA 32.40 (X15)

Postby pfennig » Mon May 29, 2023 3:25 am

It wouldn't surprise me much, if it isn't much more than a new certificate, because the old one expired at April 20th.

What really bothers me is the fact that unter Windows 11 Microsoft Defender SmartScreen, after three weeks since the release of v32.41, still comes up with its security warning about an unknown app. Until this message doesn't show up anymore we won't install the new version. Even without this new issue there're too many things regarding missing security features, versioning and version history, that we're not happy anymore.
Best regards
pfennig

Return to “Technical Support”