Problem with miabuild

Got a problem you cannot solve? Try here.
rtomsmith

Problem with miabuild

Postby rtomsmith » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:42 pm

I have developed a web-based exe type project, with offline content and some web blocks. I've been creating/devoping setups in the IDE just fine. I then developed a batch file (which invokes miabuild of course) to automate the building of the project. When running the batch file, things appear OK - no errors are output to the console and the build completes. However, the resulting setup.exe freezes at the "Verifying" setup dialog. In other words, it seems the initial decompression happens (the first self-extracting progress completes), but the next step is where things freeze. The setup process continuously allocates memory for itself until an "out of memory" message box displays.

I am entering no parameters (except the .mpr file) on the miabuild command line, letting all the default build settings take effect. I notice that the setup.exe file produced by miabuild is a few hundred bytes less in size than the exe produced by the IDE build.

Any ideas on what might be going on and what I can provide you to help address this issue?

Thanks.

Return to “Technical Support”