[Plug-In] X509 Certificate Plug-In for InstallAware X5, X6 and Creators Upgrade (Free-Version available)

Interested in developing new plug-ins? Got one to share? Post here!
Weatherlights

[Plug-In] X509 Certificate Plug-In for InstallAware X5, X6 and Creators Upgrade (Free-Version available)

Postby Weatherlights » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:05 pm

Hey

thanks to my new Plug-In Skills I present you: A Plug-In to install to and remove from the windows certificate store.

I developed this plug-in to deploy signed powershell scripts on systems that only allow the execution of signed powershell scripts. This Plug-In allows me to add my Object Sign certificate to the TrustedPublisher store on the target system so that my powershell scripts run without any warning or further configuration.

Features
  • Install *.cer and *.crt files to any Windows Certificate Store
  • Remove any *.cer or *.crt file from the Windows Certificate Store
  • Select the certificate directly on your computer or use one from your setup project (Supports IA Variables)
  • Get feedback into one of your IA Variables

Get it for free on share-it

About the free version: As mentioned in the subject. You may use the plugin free of charge. If you do so the plugin will show you an advertisement every time you drag a new instance into the MSICode (only once per instance creation) before you continue. You can remove the advertisements if you buy the licensed version for 5 bucks but you don't have to. You can use the plugin for free for any productive or commercial project you want even if you do not buy a license.

I am sorry that I now charge money for the use. But as mentioned... I am a poor student and I want to make a little money from it and since I do not excpect that anyone will donate me any money I decided that I charge a small fee or get some money from advertisement.
Attachments
CertificatePreview1.png
CertificatePreview1.png (102.29 KiB) Viewed 13264 times
Last edited by Weatherlights on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Weatherlights

Re: X509 Certificate Plug-In for InstallAware X5 (Free-Version available)

Postby Weatherlights » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:35 am

Updated the description and the links. I am sorry but I switched from a free version to a paid-/ad-supported-version of my plugin.

Until end of month (so 30.09.2016) you can use the coupon code IAFORUM to get EUR 1.50 discount.

tcgielow

Re: [Plug-In] X509 Certificate Plug-In for InstallAware X5 (Free-Version available)

Postby tcgielow » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:15 am

Will this support .pfx ???

Weatherlights

Re: [Plug-In] X509 Certificate Plug-In for InstallAware X5 (Free-Version available)

Postby Weatherlights » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:37 am

Sorry but at the moment I am not planning any further development as long as I don't need it for my projects. The response was simply to low and developing stuff no one needs is quiet disappointing :(.

Return to “Plug-In Development”