When you need to make sure that the .net framework is installed and install it the seup program blows out to a very big size. I change the script so instead of installing the framework it prompts the user to download it from Microsoft Web site.
So here is what I do
- Use a messagbox to prompt the use with the message (you need .net do you want to download it or terminate now)
- Then I check the variable is equal to Yes for download
- If Yes then I use the Run Progam function to got to this address
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... layLang=en
- and then terminate
It's simple and saves heaps for space