Learn InstallAware - Tuts, ebook, video, sample projects,etc

For all your non-technical questions.
TheVman

Learn InstallAware - Tuts, ebook, video, sample projects,etc

Postby TheVman » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:19 pm

Hi all,

I have searched the web for as much information as I can with regards to accessing & learning InstallAware - Tuts, ebook, video, sample projects, etc.
Most of the material is "Marketing Spiel" and some very basic technical info on only a small aspect of this products capabilities.

In Australia, where can I access a comprehensive detailed learning material from basic beginner to advanced expert (in formats;Tutorialss, ebook, books, video, sample projects, etc.) without paying $250 per hour and corresponding over the Internet.

Paying an hourly rate,and to learn this product well some users may need weeks, at $10,000.00/week is not an option on top of the product costs. There are not any courses available at any of the learning Institutes(Im talking about a real teacher, with real students in real time), they have never heard of your product, and those that are informed push InstallShield. Whilst the training income may be too lucrative to provide this information, please spare a thought for those down under. :cry:
Regards,
TheVman

FrancescoT
Site Admin

Re: Learn InstallAware - Tuts, ebook, video, sample projects

Postby FrancescoT » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:03 am

Dear theVam,

I can agree with you that we have not released any video tutorial about our product, but I don't agree at all with you about the fact that our samples or product documentation, it is basically "Marketing oriented".

In all honesty, I believe that our product it's the only one that integrates a series of sample projects, that can be used as a full functional ready to use templates with project creation (...e.g Im referring to those templates/samples integrated with the IA IDE).

In addition, the forum is really more than FULL of any imaginable sample to cover any possible installation task.

I don't know which difficulties you encountered with using our product, but I can only suppose that probbaly you haven't searched the replies to your questions properly.

Anyway, it is not my intention to convince you about anything ... I can understand that it's not possible to please or satisfy everyone.

Regards.
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE

Return to “Non-Technical”