Purchased days ago and unhappy

For all your non-technical questions.
vonlar

Purchased days ago and unhappy

Postby vonlar » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:15 pm

I purchased from one of your resellers, VBXtras. I've always had great success with them in the past.

But someone tell me why it's taking so long to get a digital download of my already purchased SOFTWARE!!!

I paid two days ago, and I have not received anything via e-mail. You list a phone number but it's only an automated message line. Your software might be better, but your customer service is really lacking ...

Randy Walker
President of the Northwest Arkansas .Net User's Group

sinan
Site Admin

Postby sinan » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:20 am

I am very sorry about the delay in the processing of this order. We have been having some mis-communications with the Xtras reseller channel, and this caused the delay. I apologize for the inconvenience.

You will now have received a Studio level license. I hope this makes you a bit happier, as you paid only for a Developer level license :D

Again, sorry about the delays. The issues with the Xtras channel have also been cleared up, so feel free to direct any future orders there as well.

vonlar

Thanks

Postby vonlar » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:10 am

Sinan,

Thanks for the upgrade. I had a feeling somewhere there were some communication issues. I wanted to ensure that going into the weekend I could use your product.

I have a strange feeling Xtras isn't the company it used to be. I recall fond memories of them being the only kid on the block. They would have such great service that they would literally run down, grab the product off the shelf, open the shrink wrap, read me the serial number, then ship the box to me.

Sorry if I sounded gruff. Thanks again.

Randy Walker
President Northwest Arkansas .Net User's Group

sinan
Site Admin

Postby sinan » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:24 am

You have every right to be upset - this delay is by all means unacceptable - our customers usually get their licenses within 15 minutes, and never in more than 24 hours.

However, I don't want to sound like I am blaming Xtras - they are a great partner of InstallAware and the problems in communication result from InstallAware's fault as much as theirs.

Anyways, glad you're now happier :lol: Enjoy the product...

++good

Postby ++good » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:02 am

>However, I don't want to sound like I am blaming Xtras -

I will :D. I had delays on my last three orders through Xtras.net (two were downloadable and the other I was told was in stock, but acutally it wasn't).

Anyway, great product!

Marcus

Return to “Non-Technical”