Build fails: No files matching wildcard ..\\net20bin_x64.7zip

Got a problem you cannot solve? Try here.
vuurput

Build fails: No files matching wildcard ..\\net20bin_x64.7zip

Postby vuurput » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:47 am

I am evaluating InstallAware Studio Admin (IA 9, Build Moya.sp1.070409), and have a problem. When I try to build my own test project, I get the message "WARNING! No files matching wildcard pattern C:PROGRA~1\\INSTAL~2\\INSTAL~1\\runtimes\\net20bin_x64.7zip", and when I click OK I see "Error during build: Failed to compile plug-in action: File Bag" in the Build Progress dialog.
I noticed the following point: When I open the MSIcode tab, I see the sub-tabs "checknet20_x64", "setupnet20_x64", "checkmsi30", and "setupmsi30", netxt to the "Welcome Page" and "MyProject". (And the code in one of these tab pages contains a reference to "net20bin_x64.7zip".) I looked at the sample projects, but none of them has such extra sub-tab pages, and I can build all the sample projects successfully. So I suppose that I have some wrong setting in my project. Does anyone have any idea what is wrong?

vuurput

Postby vuurput » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:03 am

I think I found what was wrong. In Application Runtimes, I chose Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (x64) while I intended the not-x64 version.

Return to “Technical Support”