Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:55 pm
by neillans
Hi Edhy,

I'll raise an internal feature request discussion - specifically, possibly an ability to add a specific script file to an action that occurs on a control - this should allow finer grained control of the GUI elements, however, I can not guarantee that this would be implemented, or if it was, when.

Keeping the install folder name

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:04 pm
by Doron
Hi Andy,

There is some room for improvements to add the capability of some events that could be fired within the dialogs, so the controls could be updated within the GUI. Maybe just to emulate some events could be even greater

Thanks for your help and I hope that InstallAware will take it under consideration. Providing such flexibility in all the dialogs will be a great help. When you have a chance please advise if it is feasible.

Regards,

Doron

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:39 am
by neillans
Hi Doron,

We are always looking at new ways to innovate and extend the products, so you can count on us looking into this possibility. :)