[Plug-In] Windows Event Log Plugin - Version 1.0.0 (Freeware)
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:46 am
Hey guys
thanks to bokkie (who I named in the about section, thank you again) I present you my Windows Event Log Plugin. This plugin allows you to:
Download (right after a small message from my sponsor)
Since I am only a poor university student and InstallAware is an expensive thing to me
I am allways happy for a tip (You can also tip in the about section of the plugin):
Donate with PayPal(r)
If you have comments or ideas for the plugin I am happy to hear them.
thanks to bokkie (who I named in the about section, thank you again) I present you my Windows Event Log Plugin. This plugin allows you to:
- Create a new Windows event log
- Create an event log source
- Delete an event log (with it's sources)
- Delete a single event log source.
- 0,ok
- 1,Source allready exists
Download (right after a small message from my sponsor)
Since I am only a poor university student and InstallAware is an expensive thing to me
Donate with PayPal(r)
If you have comments or ideas for the plugin I am happy to hear them.