Page 1 of 1
Vista TaskDialog
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:50 am
by jls
Is it possible for you to add a task dialog as found in Vista?
Jørgen Storlie
Taskdialog Dll
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:33 am
by jls
I have created a TaskDialog just to test if it work.
Maybe I will create a plugin, but the dll seems to work.
Currently I have made this interface:
Code: Select all
function ShowInformation(Title : PChar;Instruction : PChar;Content: PChar): boolean; stdcall;
function ShowWarning(Title : PChar;Instruction : PChar;Content: PChar): boolean; stdcall;
function ShowQuestion(Title : PChar;Instruction : PChar;Content: PChar): boolean; stdcall;
function ShowRadioButtonQuestion(Title : PChar;Instruction : PChar;Content: PChar;Radiobuttons : PChar): integer; stdcall;
ShowRadioButtonQuestion:
Radiobuttons is a comma separated list
Return values are:
0 if you select NO
201,202.... if you select on of the radiobuttons
The dialog works on all windows versions.
Jørgen Storlie
File Attached:
cbTaskDialog.dll
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:49 pm
by MichaelNesmith
Many thanks for this great DLL!
I have moved the topic to the Plug-Ins forum.
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:01 am
by SynthaxError
Hi
i can't download this file, error 500 in Internet Explorer 7
thank's
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:33 am
by jls
Uploaded it as a zip file maybe this is better.
Jørgen
File Attached:
cbTaskDialog.zip
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:04 am
by SynthaxError
jls wrote:Uploaded it as a zip file maybe this is better.
Jørgen
File Attached:
<a>cbTaskDialog.zip
Thank's
