Eval Plugin
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:12 pm
I've created a plugin to do simple boolean evaluations because the built in if command only let's me make one comparision at a time.
E.g. I can now write:
instead of:
I've put this plugin together with the EditFile plugin into a new setup which you can download here:
The plugins are small and don't have any runtime dependencies.
disclaimer: you are free to use this plugin for any purpose at your own risk.
Sinan: you may of course host this one on your site too.
E.g. I can now write:
Code: Select all
Eval DoUninstall = $NEEDSUPGRADE$="TRUE" or $FoundOldMsi$<>""Code: Select all
Set Variable DoUninstall to FALSE
If Variable NEEDSUPGRADE Equals TRUE
Set Variable DoUninstall to TRUE
end
If Variable FoundOldMsi not Equals
Set Variable DoUninstall to TRUE
enddisclaimer: you are free to use this plugin for any purpose at your own risk.
Sinan: you may of course host this one on your site too.