Page 2 of 2

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:56 am
by tommykjensen
Just a FYI.

I realise this is an old thread but since I needed the password for InstallAware 9 there could be other also needing it. Because the password listed in this thread did not work with my download.

So after searching through an old backup of 1000's emails I found the password: "exposure"
File version 9.0.9000.2009

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 am
by emmertonland
I have legacy 6 and 7 trials

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:10 am
by SequenceSteve
Sorry for the necro, but this seemed an appropriate place. I'm moving to a new dev box so I had to reinstall X3 (20.11.0.2016). The password to extract is 'Rumi' (without the single quotes).

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:00 am
by FrancescoT
Dear SequenceSteve,

please write an email to; [email protected]

Regards