InstallAware Digital Rights Management is available in all InstallAware editions, beginning with InstallAware 12.
Take a look at some of the compelling benefits of InstallAware DRM:
- Protect applications with absolutely zero changes to source code
- Win32, Win64, and .NET applications are supported - 100% protection for you on the Windows platform
- A combination of trialware parameters are available:
- Actual metered usage
- Number of hours your application has been run live
- Number of minutes your application has been run live
- Pre-set expiration
- Number of launches
- Number of days
- A hard-coded expiration date
- Number of days since installation
- Two DRM modes are available:
- Try-And-Die: If you want to use your own ecommerce provider after expiration
- Try-And-Buy: Instantly sell inside your application, during the trial or after expiration, via Softwrap
Wrapping your applications with InstallAware DRM happens as a completely seamless part of building your setup - whether you are building from the command line, from the IDE, or even from the automation interface.
A stand-alone InstallAware DRM tool is also available, for when you want to manually wrap your applications with fine tuned control over all available wrapping parameters. The stand-alone InstallAware DRM tool may also be invoked from the command line in silent mode; helping it participate in automated build processes such as batch files.