Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Got a problem you cannot solve? Try here.
ckaware
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:43 am

Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by ckaware »

Hello all,

Rant: InstallAware should PROVIDE customers with an easy way to generate LICENSES for LEGACY PURCHASED SOFTWARE!. If I pay for 10, download 11, I should still be able to generate my license for 10...

Please find legacy (and current) installers here:

9.1 sp2 build Moya 9.9.9009.2010 - http://www.1me.com/public/IA/9.1%20sp2% ... ntimes.exe
9.1, Service Pack 3 (build Moya)- 9.1.90140.2010 - http://www.1me.com/public/IA/9.1,%20Ser ... ntimes.exe
IA 10.10: - http://www.1me.com/public/IA/InstallAwa ... ntimes.exe
IA 11: - http://www.1me.com/public/IA/InstallAwa ... ntimes.exe
IA 12: - http://www.1me.com/public/IA/InstallAwa ... ntimes.exe
IA 2012: - http://www.1me.com/public/IA/InstallAwa ... ntimes.exe
Uploading the following shortly...
IA NX: - http://www.1me.com/public/IA/InstallAwa ... ntimes.exe
IA 15.2.3: - http://www.1me.com/public/IA/InstallAwa ... ntimes.exe

If you have any older installers of IA, send them my way so that I can post them to a single source.

My site 1me.com is under development, but for now hopefully these links help.

Passwords:{/b}
Version 9: 'Ozgecan Turna'
Version 10: 'Ozge'
Version 11: 'Ozge Turna'
Version 2012: 'OzgeCan Turna'
Version NX: 'Lizzum'
Version 15: 'Naquadah'

CKAWARE
Last edited by ckaware on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
sinan
Site Admin
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:12 am
Contact:

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by sinan »

Please be advised that you must have a license installer that is exactly synchronized in its version with the trial downloads provided on this page. Using different versions of license installers and trial downloads can wreak havoc with the IDE and the setup engine, which is why InstallAware cannot officially provide these files for you: out-of-sync versions will cause a lot of random issues with your setups purely due to engine/compiler/script version mismatches and cannot be supported by technical support.
ncgjka
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:13 am

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by ncgjka »

Any chanse you have InstallAware 9 R2 for download? I would really appreciate as I lost my previously downloaded installer.
ckaware
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:43 am

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by ckaware »

Michiel2012
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 5:42 am

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by Michiel2012 »

Hi all,

Does anyone know what the setup password for version 11 is, I have all the files,
setup and license file (no crack or other garbage), I just can't find the setup password
anywhere on my system.

Thanks!
Michiel
bokkie
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:30 am

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by bokkie »

Michiel,

I can't remember it exactly, but it's something like "Ozge" or "Ozgecan Turna".
Peter. Smartly dressed, he still resembles an unmade bed.
InstallAware MVP
Michiel2012
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 5:42 am

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by Michiel2012 »

Hi Bokkie,

Thanks, but these are the passwords for version 10 and 12 /2012, version 11 has
a different one, I also tried variations of them, without luck :(

Thanks,
Michiel
bokkie
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:30 am

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by bokkie »

My apologies.

Try: Ozge Turna
Peter. Smartly dressed, he still resembles an unmade bed.
InstallAware MVP
Michiel2012
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 5:42 am

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by Michiel2012 »

Hi Bokkie,

Thanks a million!, that is the correct one!

Michiel
anwars
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 am

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by anwars »

Does anyone know what the setup password for version 7 is?
MaxKielland
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:36 am

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by MaxKielland »

My backup of InstallAware 9 has become corrupt.

I need InstallAware 9 with file version: 9.6.9006.2009.
I tried the one here in the forum 9 R2 but I can't build my projects with that version. I get Index out of bound -1

I have my own license file and password.

Thank you.
FrancescoT
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by FrancescoT »

Dear Max,

Your issue could be also caused by a possible script corruption.
To verify if this is the cause, try to re-install IA without activating it and see if the issue persist.

Of course, if your license has been emitted for IA 9.6.9006.2009, you can activate this version only using your personal license file.
Please be advised that you must have a license installer that is exactly synchronized in its version with the trial downloads provided on this page. Using different versions of license installers and trial downloads can wreak havoc with the IDE and the setup engine, which is why InstallAware cannot officially provide these files for you: out-of-sync versions will cause a lot of random issues with your setups purely due to engine/compiler/script version mismatches and cannot be supported by technical support.
Hope this helps you.

Regards
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE
Aack
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:34 am

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by Aack »

Thanks for your work on this ckaware; I second your rant!

I tried downloading the "InstallAware NX" files; but they don't appear to have been uploaded to your website. Do you have them available? If so, is there a place I can get them from?

Thanks!
spiritboy2000
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:01 pm

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by spiritboy2000 »

Hi there,
I am looking for the Installaware V17 Installer password, ...
With Regards, Spiritboy
FrancescoT
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by FrancescoT »

... please write a request to [email protected].

Regards
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE
Post Reply