Convert Wise script to IA

Post complete new themes or wizard dialogs here.
Post Reply
get101
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 1:58 am

Convert Wise script to IA

Post by get101 »

I am changing from Wise Installer to IA Studio.

Can you give me any ideas on where I should start? I want to convert these lines from my Wise script into IA.

Code: Select all

If File Exists %INST%\\start.af then
     Copy Local File from %INST%\\start.af to %MAINDIR%\\start.ini
Else

 IF THESERNO Equals "100" then
   If File Exists %MAINDIR%\\start100.ini then
     Copy Local File from %MAINDIR%\\start100.ini to %MAINDIR%\\start.ini
   End
 End

 IF THESERNO Equals "200" then
   If File Exists %MAINDIR%\\start200.ini then
     Copy Local File from %MAINDIR%\\start200.ini to %MAINDIR%\\start.ini
   End
 End

End
MichaelNesmith
Posts: 3452
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:17 pm
Contact:

Post by MichaelNesmith »

For this, use the direct script conversion tool. There is also another tool which converts your setup as a whole, but it will lose custom code like this.
Michael Nesmith
Install[b]Aware[/b]
[i]Home of The Next Generation MSI Installer[/i]
Get your free copy today - http://www.installaware.com/
Post Reply