I found the many dialogs of the different themes but I don't hope that they only added the same dialogs of different themes to count to 265
Where are the pre-built dialogs
Where are the pre-built dialogs
In the documentation i see that InstallAware comes with 265 pre-built dialogs in comparison to 66 of Installshield. Great but where are they? I am especially looking for a SQL Server connection dialog.
I found the many dialogs of the different themes but I don't hope that they only added the same dialogs of different themes to count to 265
I found the many dialogs of the different themes but I don't hope that they only added the same dialogs of different themes to count to 265
-
CandiceJones
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:03 pm
- Contact:
Yes, the pre-built dialogs include the themes. Unlike InstallShield, InstallAware's themes are not a change of graphics...each theme is unique and has different numbers of dialogs and different controls exposed on each dialog.
In addition, you can look at the pre-built samples. Each sample uses dialogs from a different theme and also offers customized dialogs. For instance, the SQL Server sample contains a pre-built connection dialog based off of the Official Theme.
In addition, you can look at the pre-built samples. Each sample uses dialogs from a different theme and also offers customized dialogs. For instance, the SQL Server sample contains a pre-built connection dialog based off of the Official Theme.
Candice Jones
Install[b]Aware[/b]
[i]Home of The Next Generation MSI Installer[/i]
Get your free copy today - http://www.installaware.com/
Install[b]Aware[/b]
[i]Home of The Next Generation MSI Installer[/i]
Get your free copy today - http://www.installaware.com/
-
FrankMCook
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:30 pm
-
CandiceJones
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:03 pm
- Contact:

