SQL Server 2008 Express Edition Pre-req

Interested in developing new plug-ins? Got one to share? Post here!
Post Reply
JohnGalt
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:14 pm

SQL Server 2008 Express Edition Pre-req

Post by JohnGalt »

Is there an update to support this as of yet? I need to be able to automate the install and specify to turn on Filestreams and restore a backup file of a database. Thanks!
CandiceJones
Posts: 904
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:03 pm
Contact:

Post by CandiceJones »

Already live.
Candice Jones
Install[b]Aware[/b]
[i]Home of The Next Generation MSI Installer[/i]
Get your free copy today - http://www.installaware.com/
JohnGalt
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by JohnGalt »

Just saw it! That's fantastic!
dmostert2
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 6:09 am

Post by dmostert2 »

I don't see support for this in the downloaded version of InstallAware 8? Am I missing something?

Thanks,
D.
Post Reply