Does InstallAware site have a Plugin site or Gallery?

Interested in developing new plug-ins? Got one to share? Post here!
Post Reply
Ishana
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Contact:

Does InstallAware site have a Plugin site or Gallery?

Post by Ishana »

Since documentation says you can make custom plugins, I wanted to see what type of plugins can be made and what are the one that are currently available.

Is there a site that offers this gallery of plugins...? or is that under members area only? (Do you have a members area?) :)
sinan
Site Admin
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:12 am
Contact:

Post by sinan »

No, - this forum is the best place to share such creations.

Some of our clients have made some custom plugins but they are for highly custom needs, so they are not really good candidates for posting here.

I do know a Flash plugin is in the works, and the author intends to share it here :)
Guest

Post by Guest »

I do know a Flash plugin is in the works, and the author intends to share it here
Of course :) I'm in an Freeware mood :wink:

Anyone will to test? It detects Flash version, tests specifically for version 6 or 7, and installs version 7. (All IE / Windows related tests / installs -- not Mozilla etc).
Guest

Post by Guest »

I will soon be testing it on all platforms :D

-Sinan
Post Reply