InstallAware trial product version?

For all your non-technical questions.
Post Reply
CootCraig
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:35 pm

InstallAware trial product version?

Post by CootCraig »

I think the Developer version at $800 is what I want, this is what I think I've installed for the 30 day trial. If things work out and I purchase a license I want to make sure that the Developer version license is what I need. How do I confirm that the trial version is Developer?

Thanks
CandiceJones
Posts: 904
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:03 pm
Contact:

Post by CandiceJones »

If you can see the MSIcode script, but cannot edit dialogs - you have Developer.
Candice Jones
Install[b]Aware[/b]
[i]Home of The Next Generation MSI Installer[/i]
Get your free copy today - http://www.installaware.com/
CootCraig
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:35 pm

Trial edition

Post by CootCraig »

Okay. In the Dialogs panel I see: "Preview unavailable"

From the MSIcode tab I see a number of scripts.

The reason I ask is that All Programs entry is

Start -> All Programs -> InstallAware 9 -> InstallAware Studio Admin 9

And I could not find a help about that might show the edition
CandiceJones
Posts: 904
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:03 pm
Contact:

Post by CandiceJones »

Then you have installed Studio Admin. It does help to pay attention to the setup wizard screens, you know ;) That is where you choose your edition.
Candice Jones
Install[b]Aware[/b]
[i]Home of The Next Generation MSI Installer[/i]
Get your free copy today - http://www.installaware.com/
Post Reply