Templates - How to Add?

Interested in developing new plug-ins? Got one to share? Post here!
Post Reply
DanStutzman
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:36 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Templates - How to Add?

Post by DanStutzman »

I have developed 5 unique templates that I would like to add to the New Project Wizard. Can someone please point me in the right direction as to how I would add these to InstallAware?


Thanks in advance,

Dan
FrancescoT
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Templates - How to Add?

Post by FrancescoT »

Dear Dan,

if I haven't missed anything:
if You're trying to add your templete projects to IA Project wizard, unfortunately actually this is not possible.

Regards
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE
DanStutzman
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:36 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Re: Templates - How to Add?

Post by DanStutzman »

Thanks Francesco for the response.
FrancescoT
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Templates - How to Add?

Post by FrancescoT »

:D
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE
ckaware
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:43 am

Re: Templates - How to Add?

Post by ckaware »

Can this be made possible in future versions of IA?
FrancescoT
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Templates - How to Add?

Post by FrancescoT »

Dear Guys,

I'm doing all my best!

I am the first one that would like to have it.

Regards
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE
christ23
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:51 am

Re: Templates - How to Add?

Post by christ23 »

I also would like to have it. No, would love to have it !!
(Seriously : This is one feature i am really missing. It would increase our productivity essentially.)
bokkie
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:30 am

Re: Templates - How to Add?

Post by bokkie »

:idea:

Yo! This one gets my vote as well. User defined Templates? Yes please!
Peter. Smartly dressed, he still resembles an unmade bed.
InstallAware MVP
christ23
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:51 am

Re: Templates - How to Add?

Post by christ23 »

Pushing this topic again ... any news ?
FrancescoT
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Templates - How to Add?

Post by FrancescoT »

it is not necessary to push it, I can't make a new request that I have already done.

I can't say when or how it will be released, but of course it is on the list.

Regards
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE
Post Reply