Error during build: Failed to compile plug-in action: xxx

Interested in developing new plug-ins? Got one to share? Post here!
Post Reply
tofutim
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:16 pm

Error during build: Failed to compile plug-in action: xxx

Post by tofutim »

Hi, I'm working on compiling a plug-in for InstallAware. Everything looks good from the IDE side, but when I go to compile it I get "failed to compile plug-in action". At first I thought it might be because my plugin was not copied into the InstallAware folder, but that turned out to not make any difference. If anyone has any tips it would be much appreciated.

More information:
VS2010
tofutim
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Error during build: Failed to compile plug-in action: xx

Post by tofutim »

See http://www.installaware.com/forum/viewt ... 905#p31905

Fixed by having CompileTimeBuild return true instead of false.
Post Reply