Can't see the Bridge plugin.

Interested in developing new plug-ins? Got one to share? Post here!
Post Reply
bokkie
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:30 am

Can't see the Bridge plugin.

Post by bokkie »

I've downloaded Studio Admin NX and the licence file. All installed okay as far as I've seen in my brief inspection of the IDE. The What's New document says the Bridge plug-in is available but I can't see it listed in the IDE. I'm pretty sure I've looked carefully but it's not impossible I overlooked it or perhaps it's got a different name? Can anyone give me a heads-up on where I might find it?
Peter. Smartly dressed, he still resembles an unmade bed.
InstallAware MVP
bokkie
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:30 am

Re: Can't see the Bridge plugin.

Post by bokkie »

My bad. I found it:

New Project -> Other -> Plug-ins tab. I found it in there. I'll give it a go this weekend and report back. :)
Peter. Smartly dressed, he still resembles an unmade bed.
InstallAware MVP
glenharvy
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:53 am

Re: Can't see the Bridge plugin.

Post by glenharvy »

Please post your experiences as well as an example as I can't figure it out and the documentation is very poor.

Thanks.
bokkie
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:30 am

Re: Can't see the Bridge plugin.

Post by bokkie »

Glen, just as soon as I've managed to decode it I'll let y'all know. Christ23 also has an interest and he's made more progress than me at this time. Hopefully, we'll try and resolve the difficulties we're having.
Peter. Smartly dressed, he still resembles an unmade bed.
InstallAware MVP
FrancescoT
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Can't see the Bridge plugin.

Post by FrancescoT »

PLEASE NOTE! THE TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED TO "Plug-In Development" Forum.
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE
Post Reply