Upgrading

For all your non-technical questions.
Post Reply
tommykjensen
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:56 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Upgrading

Post by tommykjensen »

I have license for IA 9 Studio and need to reinstall it but I just found out that the installer I saved seems to be corrupt so I am not able to install it. And I just found out via search the company policy is not keep older versions of the software available which I find extremely strange.

Now my question is if I buy an upgrade to the latest version do IA9 then have to be installed in order for the upgrade to be installed correctly or how is it validated that I am entitled to upgrade price on the latest version ?
FrancescoT
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Upgrading

Post by FrancescoT »

Dear Tommy,

No, you don't need to have your older version installed ... please contact our sales dept at: [email protected] for any question.

Regards
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE
Post Reply