MSDE 2000 plugin (Freeware)

Interested in developing new plug-ins? Got one to share? Post here!
Post Reply
casic
Posts: 260
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:02 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

MSDE 2000 plugin (Freeware)

Post by casic »

Image
This plug-in allows the easy installation of the Microsoft Database Engine (MSDE) 2000 with Service Pack 3. Features:
  • • Easy to use - all necessary functions provided in one plug-in
    • Works with the standard MSDE 2000A setup, provided by Microsoft
    • Checks for any installed SQL Server (any version, any edition)
    • Retrieves the highest installed version of SQL Server
    • Checks for an installed SQL Server 2000 instance by name
    • All common install options are available
You can download mdPLUGINS for InstallAWARE here...

For more information please visit the official product site:

English: mdPLUGINS for InstallAWARE
German: mdPLUGINS for InstallAWARE

If you have any suggestions or comments please post to this thread so I get notified :-) or use the forum at CASIC.de (English/German).

Cu

Markus
Last edited by casic on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
Markus Diettrich
Install[b]Aware[/b] MVP
[i]If it can't be done with InstallAWARE then you are not using Windows[/i]
skibbs
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:06 pm
Location: Redmond, WA
Contact:

Post by skibbs »

I was curious how the PureBasic Plugin SDK was coming along, it sounds very interesting... Thanks!
casic
Posts: 260
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:02 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by casic »

Hi,

I'm very sorry about the delay of the PureBasic SDK - currently I'm working on too many projects so I couldn't finish the SDK yet. Thank you very much for your patience,

Markus
Markus Diettrich
Install[b]Aware[/b] MVP
[i]If it can't be done with InstallAWARE then you are not using Windows[/i]
Post Reply