How to get a list of variables in my PlugIn?

Interested in developing new plug-ins? Got one to share? Post here!
Post Reply
[email protected]
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:58 am

How to get a list of variables in my PlugIn?

Post by [email protected] »

Hi Support Team,

I finished developing of my first PlugIn. Works very well. But one thing I'd like to add...

The "Check Process" script action for example provides a ComboBox to specify a variable name. This box contains a list of variable names already defined in the script.

How can I provide the same list of variables in my 'self-made Plug-In'?

Best regards
Michael
bokkie
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:30 am

Re: How to get a list of variables in my PlugIn?

Post by bokkie »

Michael,

I've asked the same question before as I also wanted to get a complete list of the defined variables. Unfortunately, it's not possible to pass them into the plugin or discover their names at runtime.
Peter. Smartly dressed, he still resembles an unmade bed.
InstallAware MVP
Post Reply