Since I am only a poor university student and InstallAware is an expensive thing to me I am allways happy for a tip (You can also tip in the about section of the plugin): Donate with PayPal(r)
If you have comments or ideas for the plugin I am happy to hear them.
Attachments
eventlogpreview.png (18.03 KiB) Viewed 105504 times
Last edited by Weatherlights on Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
thanks to bokkie (who I named in the about section, thank you again) I present
Hauke, thanks for mentioning me in despatches but it wasn't necessary.
I'm glad to have helped where I could but you were far ahead in your development phase than I thought you were. Sorry if, at the time, I was teaching your proverbial grandmother to suck eggs; you clearly knew what the general approach was to developing a plugin. I've downloaded it and I'll test it in the next day or two and let you know if I run into any problems.
Peter. Smartly dressed, he still resembles an unmade bed.
InstallAware MVP
Hey.. I know I didn't had to but there were some good hints that really saved some of my nerves in the end.
I found some bugs myself and updated the file. Have you tried out the plug-in yet? I would love to hear your opinion. I am currently working on the third one... What was that a plug-in of yours that needs some updating?