change the Button Background

Post complete new themes or wizard dialogs here.
Post Reply
aziaaddini
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:30 am

change the Button Background

Post by aziaaddini »

Hi,
Is there a way to change the Background color of a Button? If not, How can I use an image instead of a button? I created a button but i cant seem to be able to make it clickable so it goes to next dialog.
I have already changed it in Control for the image in "Define Interactive Characteristics" to perform action:Go to next dialog. But it doesn't work. Am I missing something or there is another way to do it.
Thank you in advance for your help.
FrancescoT
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Re: change the Button Background

Post by FrancescoT »

Dear Aziaaddini,

you can easily use a Bitmap Button in such cases.
bitButton.png
bitButton.png (45.46 KiB) Viewed 99382 times
Hope this helps you.

Regards
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE
Post Reply