Application Runtimes

Post specialized setup scripts you have created here.
Post Reply
LourensOdendaal
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:16 am

Application Runtimes

Post by LourensOdendaal »

How do I add Visual Studio C++ 2015 Redistributables to Application Runtimes in InstallAware18? When I click the Download Runtimes button it goes to viewforum.php?f=4
FrancescoT
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Application Runtimes

Post by FrancescoT »

Dear Lourens,

VC++ 2015 Redistributable are not available with IA 18.
If I am not wrong, those RTMs was first included with IA X2.

Hope this helps you.

Regards
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE
LourensOdendaal
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:16 am

Re: Application Runtimes

Post by LourensOdendaal »

Thanks for the info, I will upgrade to the latest version.
kssummer
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Re: Application Runtimes

Post by kssummer »

Where are the runtimes supposed to be downloaded from? It certainly isn't the forum...
FrancescoT
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Application Runtimes

Post by FrancescoT »

Dear Kssummer,

all available Application Runtime packages are currently included with the IA installer. There is no need to download them.

Hope this helps you.

Regards
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE
Post Reply