I have created new dialog using Dialog Editor, it was by default named "wizzard". How do I change the name of the dialog?
Can I rename dialogs?
Renaming new dialog
-
CandiceJones
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:03 pm
- Contact:
First, use "Save As" in the Dialog Editor when saving the dialog. OR, just rename the saved files - *.dfm.* - that will also work.
Then, add the new dialogs to your project using the Project Manager. Right-click the Dialogs node and in the new dialogs so you can call them from your script.
Then, add the new dialogs to your project using the Project Manager. Right-click the Dialogs node and in the new dialogs so you can call them from your script.
Candice Jones
Install[b]Aware[/b]
[i]Home of The Next Generation MSI Installer[/i]
Get your free copy today - http://www.installaware.com/
Install[b]Aware[/b]
[i]Home of The Next Generation MSI Installer[/i]
Get your free copy today - http://www.installaware.com/

