Is it possible for you to add a task dialog as found in Vista?
Jørgen Storlie
Vista TaskDialog
Taskdialog Dll
I have created a TaskDialog just to test if it work.
Maybe I will create a plugin, but the dll seems to work.
Currently I have made this interface:
ShowRadioButtonQuestion:
Radiobuttons is a comma separated list
Return values are:
0 if you select NO
201,202.... if you select on of the radiobuttons
The dialog works on all windows versions.
Jørgen Storlie
File Attached:
cbTaskDialog.dll
Maybe I will create a plugin, but the dll seems to work.
Currently I have made this interface:
Code: Select all
function ShowInformation(Title : PChar;Instruction : PChar;Content: PChar): boolean; stdcall;
function ShowWarning(Title : PChar;Instruction : PChar;Content: PChar): boolean; stdcall;
function ShowQuestion(Title : PChar;Instruction : PChar;Content: PChar): boolean; stdcall;
function ShowRadioButtonQuestion(Title : PChar;Instruction : PChar;Content: PChar;Radiobuttons : PChar): integer; stdcall;
Radiobuttons is a comma separated list
Return values are:
0 if you select NO
201,202.... if you select on of the radiobuttons
The dialog works on all windows versions.
Jørgen Storlie
File Attached:
cbTaskDialog.dll
-
MichaelNesmith
- Posts: 3452
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:17 pm
- Contact:
-
SynthaxError
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:05 pm
-
SynthaxError
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:05 pm

