Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Got a problem you cannot solve? Try here.
tommykjensen
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:56 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by tommykjensen »

Just a FYI.

I realise this is an old thread but since I needed the password for InstallAware 9 there could be other also needing it. Because the password listed in this thread did not work with my download.

So after searching through an old backup of 1000's emails I found the password: "exposure"
File version 9.0.9000.2009
emmertonland
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:28 am

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by emmertonland »

I have legacy 6 and 7 trials
SequenceSteve
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:32 am

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by SequenceSteve »

Sorry for the necro, but this seemed an appropriate place. I'm moving to a new dev box so I had to reinstall X3 (20.11.0.2016). The password to extract is 'Rumi' (without the single quotes).
FrancescoT
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Legacy InstallAware Installers can be found here!

Post by FrancescoT »

Dear SequenceSteve,

please write an email to; [email protected]

Regards
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE
Post Reply