upgrade

For all your non-technical questions.
Post Reply
frank.dangelo
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:22 pm

upgrade

Post by frank.dangelo »

HI
I purchased installaware x6 last summer, I also purchased 2 years support. Does this allow me to upgrade tp x7?

frank dangelo
[email protected]
FrancescoT
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Re: upgrade

Post by FrancescoT »

Dear Frank,

you can upgrade to X7 in case you purchased 2 Years Maintenance.

Regards
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE
frank.dangelo
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:22 pm

Re: upgrade

Post by frank.dangelo »

Do I need a new file to license x7? If so how do I get one?
Thanks
FrancescoT
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Re: upgrade

Post by FrancescoT »

Dear Frank,

to re-generate your personal license file, you have to login to your personal account page (http://www.installaware.com/myinstallaware).

Regards
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE
Post Reply