Hi,
I'm trying to use the MS SQL Script plugin to create a database. The script works fine, except for the status display.
During the database creation, part of the script contains the database password. As all the scripts are being display to the screen, the password are being display as well as part of the status.
Is there a way to prevent this from displaying? I've tried setting PROGRESSTEXT = "" and PROGRESSMODE = MARQUEE, didn't help.
Thanks!
William
MS SQL Script's status
-
CandiceJones
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:03 pm
- Contact:
I played with this some, and found that it only displays three lines. So, I used a single inline comment at the top of my script and then some new line breaks. The key is to remember it's SQL, so you need your comment characters. It's not optimal, but it's an easy route around the problem...
Code: Select all
-- Installing database...
/* do your work here including user creation with passwords and it won't be displayed */

