Localization - run installer on default OS?

Post complete new themes or wizard dialogs here.
Post Reply
linksys
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:40 pm

Localization - run installer on default OS?

Post by linksys »

I have a very basic question on InstallAware localization functinality.


I have localized my setup in 30 languages. Now when I run the setup it only appears in English. But when I check the 'Display language selection dialog box' then I can see strings in my dialogs in what ever language I selected when the language selection dialog came up.

I have exported the localization strings and imported after I received it from third party.

How can I make my installer work on the default OS language without checking the 'display language selection dialog'?
CandiceJones
Posts: 904
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:03 pm
Contact:

Post by CandiceJones »

You may set the value of the pre-defined LANGUAGE variable in your script to select any language you like!
Candice Jones
Install[b]Aware[/b]
[i]Home of The Next Generation MSI Installer[/i]
Get your free copy today - http://www.installaware.com/
Post Reply