Is it possible to create our own themes?

Post complete new themes or wizard dialogs here.
Post Reply
ecold
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:38 am

Is it possible to create our own themes?

Post by ecold »

I would like to design my own themes. is this possible and can we do dialogs that are not square for example? What about transparency? I see that as a feature but don't see where to enable it on the dialog editor.
sinan
Site Admin
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:12 am
Contact:

Post by sinan »

Absolutely, it is possible. Please see the help file for tips on getting started. The one thing you cannot do is non-rectangular forms. If we have sufficient requests for that, I'm sure we'll support it soon too.
ecold
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:38 am

Great, thanks!

Post by ecold »

Sounds good. Maybe others will read and request those features.
Post Reply