For all your non-technical questions.
keith
Posts: 39 Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:38 pm
Post
by keith » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:17 pm
Hello,
I'm currently using IA 6.5 and I'd like to move to IA 8 but am wondering about the release/update schedule and new features. I've seen in other posts that SQL Express 2005 SP3 is coming, but what else? SP1 for SQL Express 2008? Windows 7 features?
I'm trying to wrangle an upgrade out of my boss and need some ammunition ;-)
Keith
CandiceJones
Posts: 904 Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:03 pm
Contact:
Post
by CandiceJones » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:22 pm
Has SP1 for SQL 2008 already been released?
Candice Jones
Install[b]Aware[/b]
[i]Home of The Next Generation MSI Installer[/i]
Get your free copy today - http://www.installaware.com/
keith
Posts: 39 Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:38 pm
Post
by keith » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:54 pm
I don't think SQL express 2008 SP1 is out yet; I was just using that as an example...fishing around a bit I guess ;-)
Any word on upcoming features and release though?
CandiceJones
Posts: 904 Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:03 pm
Contact:
Post
by CandiceJones » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:54 pm
Top-secret
Candice Jones
Install[b]Aware[/b]
[i]Home of The Next Generation MSI Installer[/i]
Get your free copy today - http://www.installaware.com/
bokkie
Posts: 767 Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:30 am
Post
by bokkie » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:06 am
CandiceJones wrote: Top-secret
Women!
Peter. Smartly dressed, he still resembles an unmade bed.
InstallAware MVP
ScottBM
Posts: 28 Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Honolulu HI
Post
by ScottBM » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:12 pm
bokkie wrote: CandiceJones wrote: Top-secret
Women!
Women come with the next update?!?! Things just keep getting better!
bokkie
Posts: 767 Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:30 am
Post
by bokkie » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:55 pm
That would be very nice indeed.
Peter. Smartly dressed, he still resembles an unmade bed.
InstallAware MVP
rickrat
Posts: 11 Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:20 am
Post
by rickrat » Wed May 20, 2009 8:38 am
ScottBM wrote:
Women come with the next update?!?! Things just keep getting better!
If an "attractive" woman came with it, I might upgrade! lol
Installaware 7.01