New Theme: Compact Emerald

Post complete new themes or wizard dialogs here.
Post Reply
sinan
Site Admin
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:12 am
Contact:

New Theme: Compact Emerald

Post by sinan »

A new theme is available. I've tentatively termed it Compact Emerald. It has been donated by Troy Wolbrink of TntWare.

Thanks Troy for this great mod on the Emerald theme!

You can download the theme at:

http://www.installaware.com/emerald_compact.7zip

(You may use CompreXX or another 7ZIP-compatible tool to extract the archive)

Feel free to send us more of your custom creations - we'll post them here!

MimarSinan
[MS]Mark
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:11 am
Location: UK

Post by [MS]Mark »

I get an error 'Cannot open file <path>\\ad.bmp. The system cannot find the file specified.' - if I add my own ad.bmp it works otherwise I can't select it for use...

:)
sinan
Site Admin
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:12 am
Contact:

Post by sinan »

Yes, if you want to put it into the themes folder along with others, you'll need to make an ad.bmp and text description file :idea:
Post Reply