Help Me Pitch IA

For all your non-technical questions.
Post Reply
jdeleon7010
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Help Me Pitch IA

Post by jdeleon7010 »

Hello,

I have demo'd InstallAware and InstallShield. Coming from a wise scripting background, I believe IA will be the easiest transition to make to rebuild all of our wrappers.

One question that was brought up was, what is the adoption rate of IA vs IS? What well known enterprise uses IA in their environment?

Would it be beneficial for us to invest in training for InstallShield as it has been around for a while and is used by major IT companies out there?

We don't build MSI applications, we just repackage third party apps, which makes IA the best choice for us. But I am running into a valid case as to why we should invest into IA.
FrancescoT
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Help Me Pitch IA

Post by FrancescoT »

Dear jdeleon7010,

First of all, thank you for your interest in InstallAware products.

However, probably if I tell you that InstallAware is an easy to use product or an amazing tool ... I would certainly be accused of not being impartial.

I may suggest you to take a tour of our forum, in order to verify the mood of our users in InstallAware.

Of course, I can assure you that IA is the easiest transition from Wise ... I have been a Wise user as well.
In addition, I suggest you to have a look at our available publications and to directly test the available samples (ready to use) included with the IA trial.

Regards
Francesco Toscano
InstallAware Software

White Papers (HowTos) - http://www.installaware.com/publication ... papers.htm
Publications - http://www.installaware.com/publications-review.htm
InstallAware Help -F1 anywhere in the InstallAware IDE
Post Reply