The date is almost here! Get ready for InstallAware X15 with the industry’s one and only Context Menu Bridge:
– Three Technology Stacks: Save having to learn COM (IExplorerCommand), MSIX (sparse packages), and Windows Runtime (WinRT APIs) – just to get your right-click extensions working in Windows 11!
– New Application Runtime: Tick a single check-box in the Application Runtimes designer (Context Menu Bridge), paste your existing IContextMenu CLSIDs, and you’re done!
– Context Menu Bridge Plug-In: This new plug-in wraps any number of IContextMenu COM objects inside its own IExplorerCommand COM object at build time. It also creates a sparse MSIX package you may use to install your newly bridged menus.
– (Un)Install Sparse MSIX Package Plug-In: This new plug-in then registers (or removes) the sparse MSIX package produced by the new Context Menu Bridge plug-in above.
– Nothing Hard-Coded: Use either the built-in application runtime, or go under the hood via the new plug-ins above. Either way, save yourself hundreds of hours of time.
Nobody does Windows 11 like InstallAware X15!