InstallAware X4 brings you tomorrow, without throwing away today:
1) Windows Store Bridge: InstallAware X4 has been the first to launch with a live, fully functional Windows Store Bridge that gets Desktop app installers in the Windows 10 Store, today; with full elevation and privileges.
2) Social Networking: InstallAware X4 has also been the first to launch with social networking plug-ins; making posts to Twitter and Facebook an optional or mandatory part of your installation.
3) SHA256: Microsoft has made it clear that installers must support SHA256 code signing; with double signing required in places. InstallAware X4 single, double, or null signs your files in automatic compliance.
4) Script Functions: InstallAware X4 is the first ever InstallAware release to allow for construction of script functions, using the enhanced Include Script and brand new Return from Include Script commands.
5) Teamwork: InstallAware X4 now integrates with Team Foundation Server 2015 Update 1, enabling global collaboration with seamless source-control integration directly inside the InstallAware X4 IDE.